Important principles before you start drawing: make the drawing in the sequence as well as the garden is laid out and go through the following steps:
1. Start with the ruler measurements.
2. Housing and Construction are starting points.
3. Place assistance sizes from buildings and sightlines > property border. Determine the property border and sketch them in.
4. Build the drawing from the house: Starting with the entrance, terrace, lawn and borders and then place the decoration such as garden furniture etc ..
5. Request for a quotation and / or take advantage of the printing capabilities:
● Choose a ruler
● Draw a horizontal ruler from left to right of the drawing canvas
● Place the vertical ruler preferably from bottom to top on the right side.
This ruler gives the 'degrees' angle / direction and thus generates parallel lines. These guidelines highlight the drawing canvas, making it possible to quickly sketch and focus.
● Draw the house, garage, porch and gazebo.
● Then choose the right color and the laying pattern of the wall. (for the home and summerhouse)
Swap directly of roof, color and type:
● Draw the roof and set the ridge height.
● Click on the roof types and choose the color.
● Rotate the ridge, if desired, with the rotation knob.
● Click through to 3D and view directly the (desired) result.
The construction is solid, so basic and decisive for any garden design. The property with its width, height, doors and windows provided in combination with the property border, the potential of a garden design. The windows are important to the lines of sight, doors must be logically accessible. And the property border? The name says it all: these define the limits of the possibilities of a garden design.
● Select a dimension line and draw it from the permanent buildings.
Determine these dimensions for example:
● Distance to public roads.
● Distance to boundary (hedge, fence, railing, ..)
● Distance to the carport, garage, shed.
● Choose a pavement.
● And choose the desired laying pattern.
● Select the drawing possibility polygon such as in the lawn below.
● Move the vertices to double-click or press "stop" and pull / then drag the lawn to the desired size.
● The garden wall around the patio can be placed easily choose wall.
● Draw the wall, for example with polygon.
● Determine the color and size
● The widths, laying pattorn and color can be chosen individually.
● Adjust the handlebar height relative level height property and the height of the wall.
● For example, draw the border with rhododendrons choose to 'surface'.
● Draw a single plant with the 'arrow-object' key a row with 'polygon' and a surface with the "square".
● For example, the step tiles can be found at 'paths'.
● Ask for a quote or advice.
● Find a point of sale and / or buy directly.
● Make use of the various comprehensive printing capabilities.
Note: Before you get started, the quantities, very important:
Control Loop 1 each product shown in the parts list on the right side of the drawing tool and after "choose the desired product in conjunction with the drawn amount. (Like also consider cutting loss, breakage, etc.)
Control 2 The top view is calculated in the quantities check possible overlap, rather than possibly a surface just outside the garden design. Check the amount and set it 'undo' with in the design.
Check 3 Do a short total count eg land surface reduced pavement, lawn, border and home. In addition, you can in the 'Mode' 'Dimensions' in a simple way in another display control quantities. Also easy and smart is it to print to generate a variety of ways with / without dimension lines and tick labels.